Searching...

What's the worst wank/downplay you've heard for a character?

Created by Tigerking2020, 10 mo 7 d ago.

What's the worst wank or downplay you've heard for a character in vs debates.

Comments

RatnikNaSjeveru2005
41 months member
The absolute downplay of Captain Marvel on this site needs to be studied, i won't be naming anyone but i saw someone on this site say she can't using her strength break MCU Ultron's vibranium body, and her star level feat gets downplayed as: "Just a one time thing" even tho this same argument can be made for thousand characters to say their feats were one time things, and the downplay of her feat of tanking a reality tearing blast, the argument was it's not impressive since Doctor Strange can travel through multiversal portals, let's pause here first since travel≠durability and how Wanda tanked a punch from Chavez which opened portal to 838 universe even tho those were completely different things, i mean we saw Captain Marvel survive being hit with a Power Stone not getting knocked out or anything but this did knock her out so therefore it is a good durability feat, i mean the guy who made argument that is in the same thread said Odin=tier 5 because he turned Frigga into dust, bro, it was dust, not stars as you people glaze that feat it was just dust
Last edited: 11 d ago.
show 22 replies
yes
yes 12 d
26 months member
Well where’s the proof CM can even scratch vibranium ?
RatnikNaSjeveru2005
41 months member
@yes